:: Re: [DNG] LXC template for Devuan
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] LXC template for Devuan
On Fri, 10 Jun 2016, Simon Walter wrote:
> I will give the templates a go now.

thanks!

> Do you have plans to include that into an upstream release?

yes, especially if more than one person gets involved so we have some
degree of peer review. Also please note we are in the process of
setting up a builder server on the premises of our HQ in Amsterdam and
all its setup is based on LXC. Hellekin is currently going through its
configuration and I can hear little sounds of satisfaction and success
across the day coming from his desk. But I'm not aware if Hk is using
Greg's template.

> If so, then it would be nice if there was an LXC package for Devuan
> so we don't need to clone a git repo to have those templates.

sure, if such a team forms and a .deb package is ready, made through a
somehow collective process involving more than one developer, it will
be certainly included in our repositories.

ciao