著者: Didier Kryn
To: dng
新しいトピック: Re: [DNG] Killing background processes on logout
題目: Re: [DNG] Killing background processes on logout [was Re: resolved]
Le 08/06/2016 12:49, KatolaZ a écrit :
> Killing all the processes at logout should be easily doable using
> cgroups (which existed much before Poettering got his bachelor
> degree), and is indeed easily doable with screen, nohup, and hundred
> of similar amenities.

     I looked for documentation on cgroups-v2, which is a complete
rewrite of cgroups and is the one available in recent kernels. I wasn't
able to find a howto. But one of the documents I found
(https://www.linux.com/blog/all-about-linux-kernel-cgroups-redesign) is
full of references to systemd to the point it is literally disgusting.

     I cite:
"Systemd and cgroup developers are working together to turn systemd into
a global cgroup manager that creates higher-level control knobs and
prevents direct access to the kernel. Many Systemd changes are already
released while cgroup changes are set to be merged into the upstream
kernel. Much work still remains, however."

     Don't vomit on your laptops.

     Didier