:: Re: [DNG] Fw: [OCLUG] Some programm…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: Steve Litt
CC: dng, Kyle Terrien
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Fw: [OCLUG] Some programming humor
Hi All,

What about answering the basic question?

1) What is an OS's init system?
Reply: Hmm.... let me think. An init system is.... EVERYTHING!

2) What is sysvinit not a good OS init system?
Reply: Well... new is often better.

3) Why do you use assert() so much in your C coding?
Reply: Well... testing for the return value of functions like malloc,
etc and verifying array items are valid make the code cumbersome to
read and difficult to write.