:: Re: [DNG] resolved
Top Pagina
Auteur: Didier Kryn
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] resolved
Le 07/06/2016 02:56, Steve Litt a écrit :
> I expected things to turn out much, much worse. Lennart
> and the Redhats really did fail, and I have a feeling over the next 3
> years their world will slowly crumble.

     I expected they were more clever and they designed more carefully
their invasion strategy. On the contrary, they are trying to take over
every part of the system right now without a carefull thinking, so that
even their supporters have a chance to open eyes at what it is about.
Maybe they'll fail miserably after all, thanks to their ubris.

     Didier