:: Re: [DNG] adblocking using /etc/hos…
Top Pagina
Auteur: dev1fanboy
Aan: emninger
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] adblocking using /etc/hosts
I used to find the problem was you can't actually connect to 0.0.0.0 if nothing is running there, so when browsing you get messages about not being able to connect where an ad banner would usually be. A nicer way to do it is to use unbound and lighttpd in combination with eachother. All you need do is serve up a small index.html like so:

And the ads appear collapsed.

Cheers,

chillfan