:: Re: [DNG] Init compatibility
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Steve Litt
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Init compatibility
Ahh, but you're forgetting that sysvinit thang I wish never happened:
runlevels. And of course that 5 function thing with start, stop,
restart, and the other two, whatever they are.

But yeah, Edward, your requires, requires_running, start_parameters and
stop_parameters are a good start. And you also need provides so that
the process is given a name which others can be dependent upon.

SteveT