:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The entire Turkish c…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: psy
À: jaromil, System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] The entire Turkish citizenship database has allegedly been leaked online
Hey!

Take a look to this interesting 'open' hacktivism debate that is
currently happening at Spain...

Police has been attacked on different ways under hashtag: #HackBack

First was police from Catalonia, called 'Mossos de Esquadra'.

I showed you recently a video from author (Phineas Fisher) last time
(same guy that 'Hacking Team' leaks), explaining how he made it.

Here you have a communicate about that action:

http://pastebin.com/x2LmFzxT

But, one week later, National Spanish Police has been attacked, again.

This time was leaked more than 5.000 records of police members.

National ID, email/passwords (no housing addresses).

Mass media has really passed of that actions, but some started to said
that was an action from Anonymous.

And the most curious thing is most of people started to reject that kind
of actions (this is not the way! they said) and some of that comments
comes supposedly from "official anons" accounts, mostly from Spain.

Today a new communicate from Phineas Fisher has been moved. This time
talking about that actions, and sending a message to Anonymous:

http://pastebin.com/keMTZYGZ

An here, a video talking about "moral" hacktivims facts:

http://www.lbhnercja3q.ga/fkpoliceanonops.mp4

I really like this attitude. And this is an interesting story that we
need to track.

As I told you, I think that it is really important to explain more in
deep how to make APT (Advanced Persistent Threads) Phising tasks against
corruption to evade moralistic points of view.

My question for you is: Are you agree with leak police member records to
the public?.