:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Top100 on DistroWa…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jim Murphy
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Devuan Top100 on DistroWatch
On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 6:51 AM, hellekin <hellekin@???> wrote:
> Today Devuan is number #91 on DistroWatch.com! We made it to the Top
> 100 is the first 3 days of presence on DW. Sweet!
>
> http://distrowatch.com/devuan

I guess Jesse Smith over at DistorWatch was serious. On the 4th of
May I noticed that Devuan's wait page and link to Devuan's homepage
were gone. A couple of days later when it hadn't shown up I sent an email
to Admin and Jesse responded with:

>My mistake. I had moved Devuan into a special status where it's sort of
>halfway between the waiting list and our database and that made it
>disappear from our waiting list. I've re-added the link so people can
>still find the project until we get the project full coverage.

He later asked when Devuan stable would be released. I said I
personally felt there would most likely be another beta but some
found is solid enough to already use on production systems.

Happily surprised to see the real Devuan page on DistroWatch.
Considering how long some distros have been waiting for a real
page, Devuan did well.

Congrats to all who made it happen. Still have a way to go, but
I feel good about it.

Jim