Til: dng
Emne: [DNG] Devuan (f)art
Dear Devuaners,

I wanted to share a first attempt to get an ASCII-art-like logo for
Devuan that I made yesterday night. I am not an expert of ASCII-art,
so don't expect it to be perfect or to look good. I started from the
official svg I found on the website, and I wanted something that could
be put in /etc/issue (10 rows x 80 cols max), so the proportions might
be not *exactly* the same a those of the original one, but I am sure
that the ascii-wizards in this ML can use it as a preliminary draft to
work on.

HH

KatolaZ

'~._
    ""+=+_     @@@@@@@@) (@          @) @@       @@       @@        .@@@@@@@.
          '"@+.@'''''''   @@        @@  @@       @@      @++@      @?'''''''\@
   )@@@@)

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]