:: Re: [DNG] Converting audio to AAC u…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: fuumind
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Converting audio to AAC using Soundconverter
Thanks for the input! My target machine is an anchient feature phone
that supports mp3 and AAC only. Its limited storage space combined with
a speaker that does not make high bitrates justice tells me that AAC is
the best choise of codec in this case.

/fuumind