:: [DNG] ..setting up my own lan Devua…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Arnt Karlsen
Aan: dng
Oude Onderwerpen: Re: [DNG] ..is there a way to block bad mirrors?
Onderwerp: [DNG] ..setting up my own lan Devuan mirror, was: ..is there a way to block bad mirrors?
On Wed, 1 Jun 2016 13:30:58 +0200, Jaromil wrote in message
<20160601113058.GA8132@reflex>:

> On Wed, 01 Jun 2016, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>
> > ..is there a way to block out bad devuan mirrors?
> > I'm having trouble getting a few packages out of
> > ftp.acc.umu.se/130.239.18.173, it claims "[ERROR]
>
> this is due to bad Debian mirrors we redirect to. Amprolla has a
> mechanism to blacklist them so perhaps you can open an issue on
> https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/amprolla/issues

..ok, so https://packages.devuan.org/devuan/ is where native
Devuan code lives, and would be mirrored from, and
https://packages.devuan.org/merged/ is where amprolla tricks
apt into fetching both Devuan and Debian .debs from, with
https://packages.devuan.org/merged/pool/ being empty?

..so, to point amprolla to the debian mirror of my choise,
my own lan mirror, I point the host: and redirect: entries
in the [DEBIAN] stanza in amprolla.conf.example to my lan
mirror instead of to ftp.de.debian.org and httpredir.d.o?

..how big (as in du -sch) is packages.devuan.org/devuan/ now?

Scenarios always come in sets of three: