:: Re: [DNG] Is kernel 4.5.0 flakey ?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Haines Brown
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Is kernel 4.5.0 flakey ?
Unfortunately, when I go back to kernel 3.16.0-4-am64, my X system
hung. No MNI hang (in the short time I was running the 3.16.0
kernel), but some application I start in .fluxbox/startup is being
disagreeable and causing X system to hang. Because of work pressure,
I'll have to put off dealing with this until the future.

Incidentally, just to play I appended this to /etc/grub.d/40_custom:

menuentry "a little experiment"{}

I expected the phrase to show up in Grub's menu, but instead it
caused a syntax error in Grub's configuration and I had to cut it.
Not sure why this was invalid (there were no end of line spaces).

Haines