:: Re: [DNG] ..is there a way to block…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Temas nuevos: [DNG] ..setting up my own lan Devuan mirror, was: ..is there a way to block bad mirrors?
Asunto: Re: [DNG] ..is there a way to block bad mirrors?
On Wed, 01 Jun 2016, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> ..is there a way to block out bad devuan mirrors?
> I'm having trouble getting a few packages out of
> ftp.acc.umu.se/130.239.18.173, it claims "[ERROR]

this is due to bad Debian mirrors we redirect to. Amprolla has a
mechanism to blacklist them so perhaps you can open an issue on
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/amprolla/issues

however I'll cc: nextime for quick notice

thanks,
ciao