:: [DNG] Devuan LXC Template: lxc-devu…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Greg Olsen
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] Devuan LXC Template: lxc-devuan
Hi Folks,

I've been a lurker on this list since almost the very beginning, and
this is my first post.

I very much appreciate the work that's being done by everyone here with
Devuan, and I thought it would be good to give back in some way.

This is a little something for those who use, or want to use, Devuan LXC
containers.

Recently I needed a quick reliable way to build Devuan LXC containers. I
couldn't find a template for Devuan in the upstream LXC repo, so I wrote
one myself (lxc-devuan).

It works well for my purposes, so I decided to publish it as a project
on GitLab with the hope it might be useful to others.

If you already have LXC working, it's very easy to add lxc-devuan and
build Devuan containers.

Please see project page README for more info:
https://git.devuan.org/gregolsen/lxc-devuan

Greg Olsen