著者: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] ..weird new zzz-dist on Debian mirrors, to defeat us?, Fw: zzz-dist
On Wed, 1 Jun 2016 00:12:58 +0200, Jaromil wrote in message
<20160531221258.GA9551@reflex>:

> On Tue, 31 May 2016, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>
> > ..weird new zzz-dist is pushed out on Debian mirrors,
> > to defeat our "merged" mirror scheme???, Fw: zzz-dist
>
> no. it is not to defeat us. it is not affecting amprolla.

..ok, defeating us does not neccesarily mean derailing amprolla,
there are other subtler ways to subvert us, so just assume
further banana republic politics and keep your eyes open.

..I ran a quick debmirror test update on my lan Debian mirror,
at least I can confirm the zzz-dist is not added to my lan
mirror, I have amd64, i386, hurd-i386 and source with sid,
jessie and stretch, but not experimental.
Could be no experimental means no zzz-dist.
And zzz-dist looks more like a red herring test. ;o)

Scenarios always come in sets of three: