:: [DNG] using X to set hotkey for tak…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: fuumind
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] using X to set hotkey for taking screen shot
Hi list!

Inspired by recent discussions about setxkbmap and xmodmap I asked
myself if it was possible to use X to assign a hotkey for taking a
screenshot (or running any other command) instead of doing it as I do it
now, in my openbox rc-file. It would be neat to become window manager
independent! :)

Some reasearch indicated that the above commands would not be of any use
and I have so far been unable to find any other suggestions online. The
time has come to ask you guys. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks!
fuumind