著者: R. W. Rodolico
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] encryption
After TrueCrypt died (and yes, there have been many rumors about why), I
went to LUKS and found a very nice QT front end for cryptsetup named
ZuluCrypt. It allows you to create a volume (file), encrypt it, mount
it, etc... Pretty nice on my workstation.

Source is at https://github.com/mhogomchungu/zuluCrypt, and the package
web site is at https://mhogomchungu.github.io/zuluCrypt/. The author has
packages for installing on Debian (Wheezy and Jessie) on the package
main page. The author was very, very responsive when I found a bug a few
years ago.

I was a TrueCrypt fan for a long time, especially since it worked on
Linux, Windows and OSX. However, due to the rumors and uncertainty of
why the project was abandoned, and my own innate paranoia, I chose to go
with "something else" even though, to my knowledge, I can not use LUKS
on any other OS.

Rod