:: Re: [DNG] You might have seen this …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
À: Rainer Weikusat
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] You might have seen this already...
Hi,

I wouldn't be here had I not been keen on conserving choice in
GNU/Linux. I also actively contributed by submitting code to
git.devuan.org. Systemd, has to evolve quite a lot to satisfy my
needs. It has to above all support free software choice. Lock-ins are
not choice as they restrict it making the life of users miserable.

Quote: <<"Never attribute to malice what could equally well be explained by mere
stupidity">>

How can you attribute stupidity to a coder like Lennart Poettering? I
think, want for money is a better explanation rather than stupidity.

Edward