著者: Ozi Traveller
To: uhtlmk
CC: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Logout problem
https://wiki.debian.org/Suspend

Debian Wheezy (7)

A very notable change is that HAL is phased out. If you still have the
hal package
installed, you should remove it or it will interference with pm-utils during
suspend.

If the suspend / resume works well on your system, you are lucky and no
need to read anything on this page. Or else, the first step to debug is to
enable debugging for pm-utils, who control the suspend and resume process.

Enabling Debugging for pm-utils

The log of suspend and resume processes are in file /var/log/pm-suspend.log.
It contains moderately verbose information by default. More information can
be enabled for debugging by inserting line export PM_DEBUG=true into the
beginning of file/usr/lib/pm-utils/pm-functions.