:: Re: [DNG] Persistent apt-file error
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Irrwahn
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Persistent apt-file error
On Wed, 25 May 2016 12:28:22 +0200, Jaromil wrote:
> On Wed, 25 May 2016, Irrwahn wrote:
>
>> Hello DNG,
>>
>> has anybody else experienced problems using the
>> apt-file utility recently?
>
> yes, it is a known bug.
>
> it is documented in an issue on Amprolla on our gitlab.
>
> Amprolla is undergoing a major maintainance and Nextime is busy
> setting up a new bigger server for packages.devuan.org (thanks to the
> donations!). After that, Amprolla should receive some fixes and among
> them this one to make apt-file work.
>
> https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/amprolla/issues/11

Thanks, Jaromil, for clearing that up.

> p.s. in general is good to use issues on gitlab for reports and most
> importantly to look if an issue exists already. this one comes out
> from a search of 'apt-file'

Well, I certainly would have done so, if it even had occurred to
me, that it might be related to Amprolla (or the repos in general)
in the first place. I was merely thinking I botched something on
my side. :)

Thanks again, regards
Urban