:: Re: [DNG] Evince
Top Pagina
Auteur: Daniel Reurich
Aan: Jaromil, dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Evince
Hi,

Sorry for hooking back an earlier part of this thread, but I turned back
to xpdf a while back as it was the only pdf viewer that I found produces
consistently good and correct rendering results. It can print too. The
biggest problem is it is way too ugly. If we could wrap a nicer
interface around it, then I think it would be a master stroke.

Regards,
    Daniel.