著者: Irrwahn
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] voice notifying - how to turn off [SOLVED]
On Mon, 23 May 2016 16:08:30 +0200, Emninger wrote:
[...]
> (in /etc/xdg/autostart there was the orca screen reader). So it was
> easy.

Now, that makes sense. :)

[...]
> /usr/lib/notification-daemon/notification-daemon has to be there or is
> for example dunst intended to substitute it?

That file seems to be part of the GNOME notification-daemon. I tried
on my system and it went away after purging notification-daemon.
(I have no idea why it was installed, anyway; thanks for triggering
removal of yet another stale Gnome component from my machine. :-)

Dunst definitely does not rely on that file.

Regards
Urban