Til: dng
Emne: [DNG] Logout problem
Thanks to Ozi i got two desktop independent logout/hibernate tools which
generally work fine (cb-exit and oblogout). But i have a problem when i
try the suspend/restart commands:

I get this error msg:

---
Error org.freedesktop.UPower.GeneralError: not authorized
---

The command in the above tools is:
----
dbus-send --system
--print-reply--dest="org.freedesktop.UPower" /org/freedesktop/UPower
org.freedesktop.UPower.Suspend
----

I googled and i found this:

and this:

http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=114412

But i do not see, how to applicate the arch wiki solution to me
("Remove ck-launch-session from xinitrc, it's not needed any more and
the problem was because two sessions were started simultaneously, one
of which was inactive.") I've no .xinitrc (?)

I also found an instruction to
create /var/lib/polkit-1/localauthority/50-local.d/custom-actions.pkla
with this content:

----
[Actions for user <username>]
Identity=unix-user:<username>
Action=org.freedesktop.upower.*;org.freedesktop.consolekit.system.*;org.freedesk​top.udisks.*
ResultAny=yes
ResultInactive=no
ResultActive=yes
----