:: [DNG] Evince
Góra strony
Autor: emninger
Dla: dng
Temat: [DNG] Evince
Hi.

I do not know if it is intended to do such trivial suggestions
but ... ;)

Being on my way to adapt my (jwm/fluxbox) setup to what i had before on
slackware, i stumbled into this: Devuan comes with evince by default.
Now, i installed epdfviewer which says in its description:

"Lightweight pdf viewer based on poppler libs
The aim of ePDFView is to make a simple PDF document viewer, in the
lines of Evince but without using the GNOME libraries. "

Shouldn't that be the default pdf-viewer devuan comes with? Since as i
understand it, the "evil" are the gnome dependencies (?)