:: [unSYSTEM] Macri gives go ahead to …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Cristina
Aan: unsystem
Onderwerp: [unSYSTEM] Macri gives go ahead to US military installations in Argentina.
Hi!
I want to share from inside what is happening here. After Brasil we are
the other strategic country on Latinoamerica and sh*t is happening:

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Macri-Gives-Go-Ahead-to-US-Military-Installations-in-Argentina-20160518-0029.html

more information (in Spanish) on my timeline on twitter @efect_99

Basically the FBI will "instruct" *our* judges about cibercrime (that
was a new days before).
Our government, even not being us on the Pacific coast, is "talking"
with US about the TIPP, and remember than Obama came here -3 days- about
1 month ago. HERE: at the end of world... We didn't receive an US
president since more than 12 years. Half of the Federal District was
blocked, and we couldn't circulate during 1 day by the city. We had
scanner-cars going around the streets, too.
After that, these announcements.

Is remarkable that we don't have the same legal system: among other big
differences, Argentine had ratify -and gave them superior level of
application in relation to the internal Law, inside the National
Constitution from 1994- eleven ( plus 4 today) international Human
Rights councils and agreements, such as CEDAW (NU), Convention against
Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment,
International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial
Discrimination (ICERD), Interamerican Convention on Forced
Disappearance of Persons (sorry about my EN) - OEA, Crimes against
humanity (extremely important. Knowing like Rome Protocol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimes_against_humanity), and so on.

(here on wikipedia on Spanish, i didn't find the equivalent in EN:
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constituci%C3%B3n_de_la_Naci%C3%B3n_Argentina
)

Then, how is possible than we will be "en-lighted" about Law from that
Estate?

I don't know and the possible next scenario makes me shake.

Cristina (99)

--
Esta comunicación puede ser ilegalmente recogida y almacenada por la
Agencia Nacional de Seguridad de los EEUU (NSA) + otras, en secreto y