:: Re: [DNG] ..booting an old Sid->Cer…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Irrwahn
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] ..booting an old Sid->Ceres past runlevel 1... no login joy
On Wed, 18 May 2016 22:31:00 +0200, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Wed, 18 May 2016 19:23:27 +0200, Irrwahn wrote in message
> <48e882e7-9b75-2bb5-769f-a93c4126e4a3@???>:

<snip>

>> However, with all due respect, just wiping the thing
>> and doing a genuine Devuan install might save you a lot
>> of headache. Just thinking.
>
> ..the crazy thing is you are actually wrong here, ;o)
> this install will survive 2 disks, 4 laptops and a
> desktop box. ;oD

<snip>

Well, it did not really occur to me there was such a
serious sporting aspect linked to the venture. ;^D
I wish you the best of luck! Alas, I'm afraid your
scenario goes a wee bit over my head. :)

Regards
Urban