:: Re: [DNG] Devuan on RPi2
Góra strony
Autor: parazyd
Dla: info at smallinnovations.nl
CC: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Devuan on RPi2
On Mon, 16 May 2016, info at smallinnovations.nl wrote:

> I spended today some time to setup a Devuan version from my webradio on a
> RPi2 and have 3 remarks.
>
>     - had to add module snd_bcm2835 manually
>     - had to add alsa manually
>     - icecast2 asks for configuration parameters but does not save them (is
> most likely not Devuan related but ask here to be sure)

> More people this experience?

It's meant to be very minimal. If you want to autoload the kernel
modules, it's as easy as putting them into /etc/modules

Icecast on De*an does behave strange, even in my experience. In my case,
I remember having to edit the initscript itself.

--
~ parazyd
0333 7671 FDE7 5BB6 A85E C91F B876 CB44 FA1B 0274