:: Re: [DNG] Devuan on RPi2
Góra strony
Autor: KatolaZ
Dla: info at smallinnovations.nl
CC: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Devuan on RPi2
On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 03:33:18PM +0200, info at smallinnovations.nl wrote:
> I spended today some time to setup a Devuan version from my webradio
> on a RPi2 and have 3 remarks.
>
>     - had to add module snd_bcm2835 manually
>     - had to add alsa manually
>     - icecast2 asks for configuration parameters but does not save
> them (is most likely not Devuan related but ask here to be sure)

> More people this experience?

I have not tried the beta image on rpi2. I dist-upgraded from raspbian
and have had no problems since then. Happy to hear that everything
goes fine with a genuine devuan rpi2 image, though :)

> What i like: it boots fast and it mounts my music on my nas without
> any trouble whereas with systemd you have to use raspi-config to let
> waiting for the network to become active.
>
> HND

^^^^^

I do retain the copyright on that HND, man! You know you owe me
0.000000000000000001 pence every time you use it, right? :D

HND (c)

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]