著者: dev
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Brief OpenRC/Jessie Discussion on the linux-elitists lists

On 05/16/2016 05:12 AM, Jaromil wrote:
> To all those who think this and other similar approaches may
> invalidate the need of our fork: please consider we are not just
> forking Debian because of systemd, but because the people who have
> taken over the leadership of that distro have betrayed its mandate,
> shown no respect of its Constitution and offer no reliability anymore
> for any reasonable professional use of Debian.

Very well spoken. Debian leadership has demonstrated it's disinterest in
remaining "Free". There is another motive driving Debian development now
and Systemd will end up being the core of Debian. To remove it will only
mean uninstalling the entirety of the distro itself.