:: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan Jessie …
Página Inicial
Autor: David Hare
Para: KatolaZ
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan Jessie Beta Live Minimal
I get the reluctance to mix dists. It's also not good to patch sytem
components without good reason (there was in that case)

However, live-* has always been a special case, designed to be
back-compatible and not have other "unstable deps". They even said
they won't support anyone using older versions.

Note newer (e.g. backport) kernels need newer live-* (aufs was dropped
for overlay)