:: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan Jessie …
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: David Hare
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan Jessie Beta Live Minimal
KatolaZ, FYI, I noticed your iso has empty /dev and a patched
/usr/share/initramfs-tools/init (and uses an older
refracta-snapshot)..

That patch was a workaround in refracta-snapshot for bug(s) which only
last week got officially noted. The original file is still there but
renamed (this only affected live systems).

The problem *seems* sorted with the latest live-boot and
live-bootiinitramfs-tools in unstable, although the original cause
appears to be a change in util-linux 2.25 ..

It was anyway previously recommended to use live-* from unstable, even
if you run stable