:: Re: [DNG] About subject lines
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Didier Kryn
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] About subject lines
Le 16/05/2016 11:31, emninger@??? a écrit :
> Am Sun, 15 May 2016 21:45:10 +0000
> schrieb Steve Litt <slitt@???>:
>

> You're absolutely right. It was just one or two mails that "escaped"
> before i had checked, if all was correct. I wouldn't disagree, to
> moderate them out.
>
> My only excuse is, that i'm on a machine in this moment, which is -
> still - not really set up, like i would like (transition to
> devuan underway here, sometimes the connections crash etc. and then i
> have to use a tablet;) ).
>
> I hope you won't mind and you will accept my excuses.
>
> Cheers & thanks for your patience.

     Cheers emniner,

     My exasperation isn't that much against the authors of emails with
bad subject, but rather against the junk software which produces that
(I'm curious about by which mechanism). Moderating them out wouldn't ban
the authors at all, but merely force them to resend with a sensible subject.

     Didier