:: Re: [DNG] Brief OpenRC/Jessie Discu…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Brief OpenRC/Jessie Discussion on the linux-elitists lists
On Sun, 15 May 2016, Steve Litt wrote:
> Rick has held the linuxmafia.com domain since at least 1999:

thanks for the explanation Steve. I'm airing a personal irritation
which is almost two decades old, as I used linuxmafia.org back when I
was using Slackware and Debian didn't even existed. I'm glad at least
the .org doesn't exist anymore. I can't perceive any good connotation
of that term, just mystifications by people who don't know what it
means and I wish them they'll never know.

ciao