:: [DNG] About subject lines
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: emninger
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Uudet otsikot: [DNG] JWM Package worth the effort? was About subject lines
Aihe: [DNG] About subject lines
Am Sun, 15 May 2016 21:45:10 +0000
schrieb Steve Litt <slitt@???>:

[ . . . ]

> Hi emninger,
>
> Could you please alter email subjects to reflect what you're actually
> replying to? It helps those of us receiving the message to track
> threads (client threading doesn't always work as expected) and to
> search.

[ . . . ]

Hi Steve!

You're absolutely right. It was just one or two mails that "escaped"
before i had checked, if all was correct. I wouldn't disagree, to
moderate them out.

My only excuse is, that i'm on a machine in this moment, which is -
still - not really set up, like i would like (transition to
devuan underway here, sometimes the connections crash etc. and then i
have to use a tablet;) ).

I hope you won't mind and you will accept my excuses.

Cheers & thanks for your patience.

PS. You didn't answer if it would be a reasonable effort to create a
JWM based desktop as an option for devuan ... :)