Til: Florian Zieboll
CC: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 20, Issue 83
Also be careful if you happen to pin debian because both devuan and debian
both use jessie. I would suggest using stable for debian in preferences and
sources.list. and not the same pin-priority as devuan, similar to devuan
jessie-backports.

NB. remember to comment out APT::Default-Release "jessie"; line if you want
to upgrade to ascii as well.