:: Re: [devuan-dev] Release goals for …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Daniel Reurich
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: Re: [devuan-dev] Release goals for Beta2
Hi Jaromil

PPA's are not a focus for Release, but ensuring that decisions we make
now would support being able to easily add them later is something I do
believe is important - particularly because it broadens our reach as a
distribution via derivatives and also as a potential way to produce an
income.

but yes point taken.

Regards,
    Daniel.