:: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan live im…
Página Principal
Autor: . fsmithred
Para: Go Linux
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan live images
It could not have been one of my live isos, because refractainstaller
doesn't do lvm.

With the devuan beta isos, I've done both manual partitioning and automatic
partitioning (to a single partition) and was not forced to use lvm in any
case. On the automatic partitioning, an extended partition is created for
swap, but it's not lvm.

Edward, did you use the graphical install or the text install? I find the
text install to be easier. I can use the keyboard all the way through
without having to switch back and forth from the mouse. The debian (and
devuan) graphical installer is not a true graphical installer. (IMHO)

Maybe you made a wrong turn somewhere. Mostly, I just hit ENTER to take the
defaults.

-fsr