:: Re: [devuan-dev] Release goals for …
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jaromil
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: devuan developers internal list
Aihe: Re: [devuan-dev] Release goals for Beta2
hi,

please do not consider open PPA service a todo item now!

we have enough todo before serving random people an hard to maintain service for free. using our infra may be also a viable offer for paid membership

however our priority is ship a stable 1.0.0 ASAP.

ciao