:: Re: [DNG] JWM: was Some questions r…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: emninger
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] JWM: was Some questions re the devuan release (Steve Litt)
Am Sat, 14 May 2016 19:21:29 +0000
schrieb dng-request@???:

> But as I said before, I think Debian's JWM package is so bad that
> either the package should be refactored, or JWM should be compiled fro
> source.

Hola. Try out this ~.jwmrc:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<JWM>
    <Include>$HOME/.jwm/keys</Include>
    <Include>$HOME/.jwm/menu</Include>
    <Include>$HOME/.jwm/preferences</Include>
    <Include>$HOME/.jwm/start</Include>
    <Include>$HOME/.jwm/theme</Include>
    <Include>$HOME/.jwm/tray</Include>
    <Include>$HOME/.jwm/groups</Include>
</JWM>

Just to try i simply throw in ~/.jwm what i have in my manjaro running
on another machine and, voilà it's there. Obviously, i will have to get
the corrisponding icon and gtk themes, and to adapt the menu (to the
different apps running here and there. But it works!!

Now, the only issue would be to make JWM the privileged/default session
if slim :)