:: Re: [DNG] Torrents for every single…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: hellekin
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Torrents for every single install image
On 05/13/2016 10:35 AM, info at smallinnovations.nl wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have created a single torrent file for every installation image inside
> the 10 Gb and are actively seeding.
> Is there a way to add them to a website or wiki for easy access for
> everyone?

Hello,

This is not helpful. Seeding the files individually will make popular
images faster to download but less popular images slower to download.
We want to encourage Devuan supporters to seed images they don't use for
the sake of other people. If 10GB is too big, you can download only the
files you need (even with bittorrent), and forget about seeding. There
are other ways to help!

Regards,

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/