著者: David Hare
To: . fsmithred
CC: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan Jessie Beta Live Minimal
The standard Debian initrd has grown enormously since the days of squeeze..

The devuan-minimal iso's initrd is 27.1 MB gzip-compressed, 18.6
xz-compressed and.. 186.1MB unpacked!

Far as I know it's freed after switch_root but I assume the point here
is what to do for very low-ram systems..