:: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan Jessie …
Página Inicial
Autor: . fsmithred
Para: David Hare
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan Jessie Beta Live Minimal
I was able to boot the minimal i386 in virtualbox with 175mb ram, but not
with 170 or less.

I'm a little surprised that it wants all that. Back in the days of Squeeze,
I was able to boot an older version of Refracta (with e17, put together by
meandean) and whatever version of Antix was current then with only 64mb ram
on hardware. Has the initrd grown that much since then?