:: Re: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: I just change…
Página Principal
Autor: Jaromil
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: I just changed new subscribers to be moderated.
On Fri, 13 May 2016, psy wrote:

>    - open join (lurkers welcome)

for lurkers there is an archive online, yet is not the same than
receiving via email.

>    - no recaptcha (moderate it with email validation)

we cannot. spambots get past email validation.

>    - no gmail/yahoo/etc accounts (kick out all of them!)
>    - try to implement a GPG solution (or just a public GPG keyserver)

in all my previous experiences, proceeding this way will kill the
mailinglist.

I suggest leaving things as they are and if in need of something else
then create it, like unsystem-sec. this mailinglist seems to cater to
the cler need to have a public and accesible open space.

ciao