:: Re: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: I just change…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: psy
To: matthewholt3
CC: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: I just changed new subscribers to be moderated.
The problem about privacy dilemma here is that because you just pass of
it, rest of us are exposed...

Privacy thread is about egoism. You don't want to set up another email
and I don't want my metadata on Big Brother because of lazy/ignorant
people around.

We both have reason, but mailing list name can provide us a little clue
about ppl/threads here... ja?

Matthew Holt: