Skribent: Hendrik Boom
Til: dng
Gamle-emner: [DNG] The beta theme looks great!
Emne: [DNG] but I lose it once I log in
On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 09:40:04PM -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just installed the beta, in a VM, using the x64 DVD iso.
>
> In my opinion, the user interface was very pleasing. The faded purple
> is very relaxing. The fonts are all crisp and clear, even in a tiny VM.
> And I **LOVE** the fact that the titlebar of the focused window is an
> extremely different color than those without focus. I'm a production
> man, and appreciate knowing at the quickest glance which window has
> focus.
>
> Great job on the UI.
>
> SteveT

Yes that's a nice colour I see at start-up. I wouldn't mind having
it after I log in.

But once things are going -- I use xfce -- I have a brighgt
yellow-green screen. I seem to have nno way t change it. I can
use Applicatinos Menu -> settings to change the settings, and they'rre
still there the next time I adjust settings, but the seem to have no
effect on the actual screen.

I can use geeqie to set a background image, but I have to do that every
time I start up.

-- hendrik