:: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan Jessie …
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: David Hare
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan Jessie Beta Live Minimal
I'm working on a script to generate the files to support efi boot with
generic shell commands. This one works in qemu and booted an actual cd
on a uefi machine. This may be of interest for those doing live builds
or installers. http://paste.debian.net/683478

This should also work for a fat-fomatted live usb (if you use
syslinux,for now a dummy /isolinux/isolinux.cfg in the usb's root is
needed )