:: [DNG] The beta theme looks great!
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumptes nous: [DNG] but I lose it once I log in
Assumpte: [DNG] The beta theme looks great!
Hi all,

I just installed the beta, in a VM, using the x64 DVD iso.

In my opinion, the user interface was very pleasing. The faded purple
is very relaxing. The fonts are all crisp and clear, even in a tiny VM.
And I **LOVE** the fact that the titlebar of the focused window is an
extremely different color than those without focus. I'm a production
man, and appreciate knowing at the quickest glance which window has
focus.

Great job on the UI.

SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21