:: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan Jessie …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: David Hare
A: Ozi Traveller
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan Jessie Beta Live Minimal
Nice, well done. I always keep an installed minimal system. Only got
it going in qemu so far.. free -m (for what it's worth) shows 130 used
(5 17 74 shared buffers cache)

Had to guess user login and pw, it was devuan devuan.

Couldn't get root. You forgot to put "username=devuan" on the cmdline!
I rebooted and did that manually at the isolinux prompt then could use
"sudo su".

Is a root password set?

I don't have a US keyboard but failed to set mine (UK) There was no
/usr/share/keymaps ..