:: Re: [DNG] devuan-sdk
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Ozi Traveller
À: Jaromil
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] devuan-sdk
Thanks you Jaromil, I appreciate your effort in the sdk and devuan as a
whole!

I have see Parazyd's work in advancing the sdk and applaud his efforts too!

As part of the refactored buildpackage process, will it be possible to
bring packages from upstream to stable backports, e.g i3, spacefm, ...?

Ozi