:: Re: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: I just change…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Aimee Maree
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: I just changed new subscribers to be moderated.
Eden,

I have tended to keep the flock small.......... I am unsure what you mean by opening the gates.... I will keep watch though... I am also not sure I agree with your tactics, but we will see and if those I respect disagree I will do what is needed to change it ;)....

signed the coins watch

Some fallacies are closer to truths
Some truths closer to fallacies
May we all keep watch to the faces within the crowd
May we all have the wisdom to speak the truths

www.aimeemaree.com